Uniflu is the only cold and flu treatment with 5 active ingredients to treat the common symptoms of colds & flu
- Paracetamol – The analgesic. Reduces fever and the aches & pains of cold and flu
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride – The antihistamine. Stops a runny nose by reducing the irritation of the nasal passages. Provides relief from sneezing.
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride – The decongestant. Reduces inflammation and blockages of the nasal passages.
- Caffeine – The stimulant. Reduces drowsiness.
- Vitamin C Tablet – The vitamin. High levels are found in cells that fight infection.
Uniflu Glycerine Honey & Lemon Syrup
This syrup is a blend of 20% honey and 15% glycerine in syrup flavoured with pure lemon oil. These ingredients can have a soothing effect on the throat and also help to reduce irritation which leads to coughing.
Carefully follow the dosage instructions. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Use a spoon or measuring device to make sure the child does not receive more than the maximum dose.
Consult the child’s doctor if their symptoms do not improve after five days.
Keep the bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool & dry place. Keep in a safe place.
Range of Nasosal Presentations:
Nasal Saline Drops provide effective relief of congestion
- A daily nasal spray with saline can prevent nasal symptoms of common cold in the population of otherwise healthy adults
- Nasal irrigation is a simple inexpensive treatment that relieves the symptoms of a variety of sinus & nasal conditions
- Loosens & thins secretions to aid removal from the nasal passages & sinuses
- Suitable for patients of all ages
- The use of a saline nasal spray to relieve congestion is recommended by the HSE to help relieve cold & flu symptoms
How does Nasosal Work?
Nasosal Products are made from saline (salt water) solution, which helps moisten the nasal lining and unblocks the nose by thinning the mucus build-up and rinsing it away.
Gently relieves nasal congestion in infants. The nasal saline drops clear congestion and harmful bacteria in seconds.
When an infant is congested 1-2 drops before feeds will help relieve congestion and allow more effective suckling/feeding
- Nasal discharge and stuffiness can be uncomfortable for infants as they are unable to blow their nose and their nasal passages are particularly narrow
Baby Nasosal is safe & effective and comes with a dropper that allows fingertip control. A nasal drop device is preferred for administration to infants as it is gentler than a spray device.
Nasosal is also sterile, and so helps prevent secondary infections.
The IPU recommends the use of nasal saline drops where you baby’s blocked nose is causing feeding difficulties, and the saline drops help to clear their nostrils.
- Sterile and suitable for newborns
- Instant Relief
- Fingertip control
How to use
- Babies and infants: 1-2 drops in each nostril before feeds will help relieve congestions and allow more effective suckling/feeding
Active Ingredient(s) : Sodium Chloride Solution which is salt water (saline) and Benzalkonium Chloride Solution a preservative that is added in a very small amount to keep the product fresh for up to 4 weeks.
NASOSAL SALINE NASAL SPRAY 30ml
Nasosal Spray clears the nose of pollen, dust, dirt, viruses and bacteria without irritating the nasal mucosa. It restores the fluid balance in the nose which facilitates its natural cleaning function.
Nasosal Spray is a safe and effective saline nasal spray that is preservative free and comes in an easy to use spray bottle. It can be used for the comfort and relief of colds, hay fever, dry nasal mucosa and to aid respiratory problems.
Nasosal Spray clears the nose of pollen, dust, dirt, viruses and bacteria without irritating the nasal mucosa.
It restores the fluid balance in the nose which facilitates its natural cleaning function.
- Instant Relief
- Easy-to-use spray bottle
- Targeted Delivery
How to use
Children & Adults: Spray two or three times into each nostril. If symptoms persist contact your doctor
Babies and infants: Spray once or twice in each nostril before feeding or nursing.
New to the Uniflu Range: